First of all, make sure that you’re using the latest version of iOS. If your Made for iPhone Baha sound processor* still doesn’t connect, follow these steps:
- Press the Sleep/Wake button to put your iPhone to sleep
- Wait five seconds, and then press the Home button to wake the display. You don’t need to unlock the device.
- Open Control Center to see if your sound processor is connected. You’ll see the name of it next to AirDrop.
- If your sound processor still hasn’t connected, Tap Settings > Bluetooth and wait a few seconds.
- Check Control Center again to see if it’s connected.
* Baha 5 generation sound processors
For more helpful tips in customizing your Apple device, go to the Apple Accessibility page!