Available for both iOS and Android devices, the Baha 5 Smart App, lets you personalise your listening experience. You can quickly and easily change programs, adjust volume and even play around with the treble and bass. You can save custom settings and get help finding your sound processor if you misplace it. All done via your compatible smartphone.
Download it for free from App Store or Google Play.
To pair to an iPhone, do the following:
- Ensure your Baha 5 sound processor is turned OFF by opening the battery door
- On your iPhone, turn on Bluetooth under Devices
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility >Hearing devices
- Turn ON your Baha 5 sound processor by closing the battery door. It’s now discoverable for 120 seconds
- On your iPhone, tap the name of your sound processor, once it appears
- Accept pairing request
- Important: Wait for the pairing process to be completed (a series of 6 beep tones will be heard, followed by a ripple tone approximately 20 seconds later)
- After your Baha 5 sound processor is successfully paired, simply turn on the Baha 5 Smart App and connect
To learn how to pair your sound processor and use the Baha 5 Smart App, watch these videos that will help you make the best out of your hearing experience.
Do you have a comment or question regarding the Baha 5 Smart App? Use the contact form to get in touch with us!
Psst! Keep an eye out for the Baha Blog Smart Tips – short and sweet reminders of all the unbelievably smart things your Smart App is capable of!