Could you – or anyone you know – apply for the Anders Tjellström UK & Ireland Scholarship?
The unique award is open to Baha recipients who are:
- a UK or Irish resident and implanted at a UK or Irish Baha implant centre
- currently completing their final year of school or sixth form college and who have been accepted onto a full-time university or other tertiary education course
- 18 years or over at application deadline
- mature students who have been accepted onto a full-time or other tertiary education course
- students currently undertaking a full-time university degree or other tertiary education course
- studying for a minimum of 2 years
- previous applicants are eligible to apply if they meet the above criteria
Applicants must submit their completed application form with all supporting documentation and required information by the deadline. No late applications or part of the application pack will be accepted. Please do not send original documents where copies have been requested, as documents will not be returned.
Deadline date for applications: 30 November 2016