Here’s a simple guide to pairing your Phone Clip with your Baha 4 Sound Processor:
- Turn off the Baha 4 Sound Processor
- Ensure the Phone Clip is fully charged and turn it on, remove the silver cap and press the white pairing button using the tip of a pen or similar object. The Phone Clip will now be in pairing mode for 20 seconds.
- Turn on the Baha 4 Sound Processor
Successful pairing will be indicated by an audible melody in the sound processor.
To connect with your smartphone:
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the smartphone
- Turn on the Phone Clip
- Press the Bluetooth pairing button on the Phone Clip
- Search new devices and select “Hearing Aid Phone” on your phone
You can also check out all manuals and instructional how-to videos on our international website.