Are you or your loved one considering a Baha System? One of the best ways to come to terms with your decision is to meet others who are, or have been, in the same situation.
The Ear Foundation in the UK regularly arranges Information Days solely for this purpose.
These days are aimed at families and potential users of bone conduction hearing implants, and all those new to the technology, to:
- Get a better understanding of the assessment and surgical procedure
- Learn more about the technology and how it works
- The opportunity to meet experienced system users and professionals
- The opportunity to meet other people who are making similar choices
- Chat about listening and communicating using your device
The next Information Day will be on Saturday 14th June 2014 at The Ear Foundation in Nottingham, England. Read more at the Ear Foundation website.