So you’ve got your Baha sound processor and are probably eager to get started using it together with all those exciting accessories. Here’s a few tips and tricks to get the most out of your listening experience:
- Use only batteries recommended by Cochlear. Internal tests show that the Rayovac batteries included in the sound processor kit last considerable longer than other batteries, especially when using wireless audio streaming.
- Switch off the sound processor when not in use – for example when you go to sleep, to maximize battery life.
- Don’t remove the plastic strip too early. Battery life starts decreasing when exposed to air. When changing battery, remove the strip and wait a minute before inserting the battery in the compartment.
- Unplug your accessories as soon as you are done using them. This will help save battery life.
- Noisy surroundings require more battery power than quiet environments. Bring extra batteries for fun days out!